I like quotes. I like movies. Put them together and you get a list of super cool movie quotes. Some are classics, screen printed on t-shirts everywhere. Others may be more obscure and hold more relevance to me.
In no particular order...
1. "Nobody puts Baby in a Corner." -- Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing 1987
2. "You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk
about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall." -- Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men 1992
3. " God's gift to reckless abandon revealed as nothing but a prude in wolf's clothing." -- Moira Kelly in The Cutting Edge 1992
4. "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight." --
Emily Blunt in The Devil Wears Prada 2006
5. "I've been thinking about this, Mr. Hand. If I'm here...and you're here...doesn't that make it our time?" -- Sean Penn in Fast Time at Ridgemont High 1982
6. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!" -- Margaret Hamilton in The Wizard of Oz 1939
7. "Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out
on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this
together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're
gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas
since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa
squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find
the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse." -- Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation 1989
8. "I'll have what he's having. Hemlock, is it?" --Kelly McGillis in Top Gun 1986
9. "We aint even got no milk."
"Use water. It won't hurt." -- Ice Cube and Anna Maria Horsford in Friday 1995
10. "I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." -- Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman 1990
"The men up there don't like a lot of blabber. They think a girl who
gossips is a bore. Yes, on land it's much preferred for ladies not to
say a word. After all, dear, what is idle prattle for? Come on,
they're not all that impressed with conversation. True gentlemen avoid
it when they can. But they dote and swoon and fawn on a lady who's
withdrawn. It's she who holds her tongue who gets her man." -- Pat Carroll as the voice of Ursula in The Little Mermaid 1989
12. "And the hits just keep on coming." -- Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men 1992
13. "Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker." -- Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory 1971
**I must give a portion of credit to Jack Straw Lane, the author has a page listing some really cool quotes and is the inspiration for this page.